This one seems easy when seen on the you tube by other chefs and users. But you need to have enough time to make this. Do not try if you have less than one hour to serve the dinner or lunch. Thats my opinion, but the end product really tastes yummy..hmm..
Cashew Nuts 1 tblsp
Green Chillies 3
Red Chillies 4
Ginger Paste 1 tsp
Garlic Paste 1 tsp
Whole Garam Masala ( biryani leaves, cinnanmon, cloves, star anise or other masala items...)
Kasoori Methi Powder 1tblsp
Salt To Taste
Oil 1 tblsp
Cauliflower florets big slices
Corn Starch 1 tsp
All Purpose Flour 1Teaspoons
Pepper Crushes 1/2Teaspoons
2. Add the masala items shown above, except the kasoori methi powder
(its good to tie the masala items in a muslin cloth, so you can remove once its cooked)
3. Add the chopped onions and little salt so the onions sweats. Fry for 2-3 mins
4. Add tomatoes and red & green chillies and fry for another 2 mins.
5. Add ginger and garlic paste and fry until the tomatoes are soft.
Close the lids and pressure cook for 15 mins or 2-3 whistles on medium flame.
(no need to add water as the onions and tomatoes will do the work, but if you are doubtful, add a tablespoon of water :) )
6. Remove from cooker and separate the solids and liquid.
( I removed the masal items one by one)
Blend the solids into a paste and again filter to get a fine paste)
7. Boil the paste and the liquid together on medium flame for 20 mins until the butter separates.
8. When the paste is cooking, mix corn starch, maida, little salt and crushed pepper and coat the cauliflower well.
9. Fry the coated cauliflower in oil in batches and keep aside.
11. Add this to the paste once its to the desired consistency and let it boil for 3-4 mins.
12. Add heavy cream of milk and little sugar at the end
Serve with rotis or chappathis.