Flat Rice noodles 1pk
Onion - sliced
Carrot - 2 thinly sliced
Spring onions - 1/2 cup
Garlic - 4 cloves
Ginger - 1inch
Veggies - 1 cups
Scrambled eggs - 3 (optional)
Oil - 3 tbsp cup
fried Groundnuts/peanuts - 1tbsp (garnishing)
Sauce ingredients: (mild)
Chilli red sauce - 3tsp
tamarind paste - 2tsp
soy sauce - 2tsp
sugar - 1tsp
lemon juice/vinegar - 1tsp
1. (To prepare sauce mix above in little hot water and keep aside)
( I put half pack of noodles in boiling water and allowed it stand in it for 10- 12 mins and strained and poured cold water over it and mixed below. I timed it so that while I was preparing the below steps, simultaneously the noodles was getting ready.)
4. Fry onions for 2 mins on high flame.
5. Push onions to a side, add 1tbsp oil and fry half boiled veggies for 2-3 mins
7. Push contents to a side, add 1/2 tbsp oil and fry spring onions for a min
8. Add the flat rice noodles and pour extra chilli sauce and the sauce prepared into it and toss the noodles so that it mixes well.
9. Garnish with coarse groundnuts and corianders.
10. Enjoy fresh and hot pad thai with lemon wedges.