Spinach/Palak - 3 cups (frozen) or 2 fresh cleaned bunch
Onion - 1
Garlic - 1 clove
Tomatoes - 2
Red chilli powder - 1 tsp
Turmeric powder - 1/2 tsp
Curry powder - 1 tsp
Maida/all-purpose flour - 2 tsp
1. Heat oil in a pan and splutter mustard seeds.
2. Add chopped onions and minced garlic and fry for 3 mins.
3. Add chopped tomatoes for cook for 3 mins
4. To this add, chillipowder, turmeric powder, curry powder and the frozen spinach ( or fresh cut spinach)
5. Add 1/2 cup of water and cook for 8 mins.
6. Mix all-purpose flour in little water and add this to the spinach along with salt.
7. Cook this for another 2-3 mins.
8. Enjoy palak gojju or spinach gojju with plain rice or jeera rice.