Corn Dill Palya

Jola Sabsige Soppina Palya
Came home from office and did not feel like cooking as it was Monday and I had cooked a lot on Sunday. But tonite’s dinner was rice, palak-dal sambhar and I needed a side-dish to go with it. R does not have much demands, he rather wants me to relax when back from office. But me being just me, I tried one of the quickest sidedish, as half bunch of Dill(sabsige soppu) was waiting in the refrigerator. The dish turned out pretty good.

Ingredients:
Frozen Corn – 2 cups
Dill – ½ bunch
Green Chillies – 4
Mustard – ¼ tsp
Cocunut powder - 1Tbsp
Coriander leaves for garnish

Directions:
Cook the corns separately and drain the excess water.

In a pan heat oil and add mustard & green chillies. Add the cut dill and sauté for 2 minutes. Then add the corns and salt and fry for 2 minutes.



Add coconut powder and garnish with coriander leaves.


Another view



Serve as a sidedish.

No comments:

Post a Comment